December 12, 2010

Pretentious Fool, 2

One cold Sunday afternoon, i pulled into one of the "prime" parking spots at the gym.  I got out of the car, walked around the back toward the rear passenger side, opened the door, and undid Adrian's restraints.  

A white Toyota Prius rolled to a stop behind me.  The passenger window came down, and an elderly man yelled out, "You don't look over 65!  And you don't look like an expectant mother!"

Cheerily, i replied: "Yes, but i do have a little child with me."  On cue, Adrian hopped out onto the pavement.

You missed one... A-hole!
 "Oh yeah, that's perfect," he said, and drove away.  

Take that, you cranky b@$#@rd!  


POSTSCRIPT: Somewhat to his credit, the idiot came up to me while i was working out on one of the machines and said "Hey, I didn't mean to harass you in the parking lot there."  Yeah, right.  Not much of an apology, but i'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment